[kismac] Re: Cisco firmware

  • From: Bruce Lum <brlum@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "N. Karras" <nkarras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:12:12 -1000

Here's a Cisco link for Aironet utilities, hope this helps you.
-Bruce Lum-

On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 06:08  PM, N. Karras wrote:

> The device itself may be defective or damaged.

Technology: opening minds with a new set of keys
                           .........Craig Nansen
Bruce Lum
Web Development Mgr.
Kamehameha Schools
567 So. King St., Suite 301
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

Tel:    808-523-6347
FAX:    808-541-5305
email:  brlum@xxxxxxxx

The views described herein are the views of the author, and
do not represent the views or opinions of Kamehameha Schools,
nor is there any approval or authorization of this material,
express or implied, by the Kamehameha Schools. If you suspect
that any of the material in this message or attachments
thereto is in violation of a copyright, please notify the
Webmaster immediately by e-mail at "Webmaster@xxxxxxxx".