[kismac] Can't open MainMenu.nib in xcode

  • From: Jeff Evans <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:48:17 -0600

Is anyone else having the problem that they can't open the MainMenu.nib file in xcode (this is in the usb-drivers branch)? I get the error "Palette (RollOverButtonPalette) was not found. Do you want to try to load MainMenu.nib anyway?" I try to Load Anyway but get

"While opening “MainMenu.nib”, the following error occured:

*** -[NSKeyedUnarchiver decodeObjectForKey:]: cannot decode object of class (AMRollOverButton)"

Is anyone else getting the same problem or did something go horribly wrong with my checkout? Thanks