[kismac] Re: Bluetooth GPS and gpsd

  • From: Derrick J Brashear <shadow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:00:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Ludwig Kamphenkel wrote:

Hello all,

ever since kismac 0.2 gpsd stopped cooperating. I always got the information that the connection to gpsd was made but there was no data. This worked well with prior versions of kismac and I can see gpsd establishing a connection to my bluetooth gps mouse. I figured that it might be because I was still using gpsd 1.1 so I got myself 2.18 an now kismac tells me that the connection to gpsd is terminated. even so gpsd is talking to my gps mouse and the process is running.
Anybody has a pointer as to solve the problem?

I never got a bluetooth gps receiver and so haven't looked at this yet. it's one of the things on my list but it's several items down as far as planned purchases.