[kismac] Re: Ashton Digital WRUB-2011i, Where can I buy/return this retail?

  • From: klabazofo <klabazofo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:25:26 -0400

Greetings, :-D

If this thing does full packet reinjection in os x and it is usb I am game.
;-)
Where can I get this baby online. :-D
I want to be able to return it to a retail store, yukyuk.
Any info pass it along... :-)

On 4/10/07, Jesse Stanford <safetechs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As far as I'm aware, it cannot be done on a mac, and you need the free
software.  See here:
http://linux.junsun.net/intersil-prism/
-Jesse

On 4/10/07, JAke <monkeys.steal.my.boxers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So how do you flash it?  Can you do it on a mac?  And if so, what
> application do you need.  Can finder do it, or is there a specific app
from
> their website?
>
> -jake
>

> On 4/10/07, Dom <dominicd123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Thanks for the confirmation!
> >
> > I thought thats what the different messages meant, but it's good to
have
> someone else clear it up!
> >
> > By flashing, I mean upgrading the firmware to the latest version. I
wasn't
> sure if this would make any difference anyway.
> >
> > Dom
> >

> > On 10/04/07, Jake Trimble
> <monkeys.steal.my.boxers@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> > >
> > > Yeah.  I have one, and have had it work.  If it's really stuck, let
it
> soak up some iv's, and then try injection.  Not to sound too
know-it-allish
> (sorry if you already know this...), but when it says waiting for
> interesting packets, it means that it hasn't collected any packets that
it
> can successfully re-inject.  When it is testing them, it is seeing if
they
> will work for re-injection.  Once that little window goes away, then the
> iv's should start jumping up 10 at a time or so, depending on how close
the
> signal is.  Sorry if you already knew that, or if it's incorrect, but
thats
> my understanding.  Also, what exactly do you mean by "flashing one?"
Thanks

> > > -jake
> > >

> > > On Apr 9, 2007, at 1:06 PM, Dom wrote:
> > >
> > > Fair enough, it was only an idea. Thanks anyway!
> > >
> > > Anyone else got any ideas? Can anyone confirm it works?
> > >
> > > Dom

> seem to make much of a difference.  On the other hand, the network I
tried
> it with I believe was a 11g network and I didn't give it much time to
sit
> around.

> I'd be happy to do it for you if you're not too sure., my hope is it
will
> make the thing work better! :(

> to Kismac developers (or anyone) if they could use them)

> provide a helpful introduction!

WM168b)

--
Jesse Stanford