[kismac] Re: Ashton Digital WRUB-2011i (USB) Injection?

  • From: Geordie Millar <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:22:55 +0930

No, it's possible to reflash them. The software used doesn't have a Mac version yet though...

Also, I'd recommend extreme caution - I screwed up my prism2 USB card by trying to reflash...

An easy and porobably safer way of reflashing is to find someone with a TiVo, they can reflash prism2 cards.

On 11/04/2007, at 2:52 AM, Dom wrote:

I dunno, I can't find anything on google. It was just an idea, I'm not even sure you can!

Dom

On 10/04/07, JAke < monkeys.steal.my.boxers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So how do you flash it? Can you do it on a mac? And if so, what application do you need. Can finder do it, or is there a specific app from their website?

-jake