[kismac] Re: Ashton Digital WRUB-2011i (USB) Injection?

  • From: Dom <dominicd123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:24:02 +0100

Thanks for the confirmation!

I thought thats what the different messages meant, but it's good to have
someone else clear it up!

By flashing, I mean upgrading the firmware to the latest version. I wasn't
sure if this would make any difference anyway.

Dom

On 10/04/07, Jake Trimble <monkeys.steal.my.boxers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah.  I have one, and have had it work.  If it's really stuck, let it
soak up some iv's, and then try injection.  Not to sound too know-it-allish
(sorry if you already know this...), but when it says waiting for
interesting packets, it means that it hasn't collected any packets that it
can successfully re-inject.  When it is testing them, it is seeing if they
will work for re-injection.  Once that little window goes away, then the
iv's should start jumping up 10 at a time or so, depending on how close the
signal is.  Sorry if you already knew that, or if it's incorrect, but thats
my understanding.  Also, what exactly do you mean by "flashing one?" Thanks
-jake

On Apr 9, 2007, at 1:06 PM, Dom wrote:

Fair enough, it was only an idea. Thanks anyway!

Anyone else got any ideas? Can anyone confirm it works?

Dom