[kismac] Re: Apple Airport card. Simple question

  • From: Piotr Malecki <maleckip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:46:41 -0400

Because you can still log the networks (with GPS or not) which is what
wardriving is supposed to be. Cracking networks that don't belong to
you is a waste of time unless you intend to access them (and that is
illegal in most countries if not all).

Have fun

BTW if you want to work in passive mode (allows you to see all
networks even hidden ones), crack any and inject packets, you should
check out the D-Link DWL-122 USB 802.11B Wifi adapter on ebay. They
usually sell for around 25 USD / 30 CDN + ship. They are well worth
the cost.