[kismac] Am I building images correctly?

  • From: Ronald Rosson <ron.rosson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:55:48 -0500

Below is a copy and paste from my terminal when I tried to build an image.
When it comes to generating the image it does not look like it is
succeeding. Am I correct in this assumption?

[1] ron@Witchblade:trunk% ./compile.command Universal image
[9:41:36]
Building for configuration... Universal
Building install image... YES
Checking for required enviroment... ok
Decompressing UnitTest bundle... ok
Decompressing Growl framework... ok
Determine Subversion Revision... 194
Preparing Enviroment... ok
Building MACJack driver... ok
Building Viha driver... ok
Building AtheroJack driver... ok
Building AiroJack driver... ok
Building binaervarianz openGL framework... ok
Building generic binaervarianz framework... ok
Building AirPortMenu tool... ok
Building KisMAC installer application... ok
Building KisMAC main application... ok
Generating KisMAC Disk Image...cp:
build/Universal/KisMAC.app/Contents/Frameworks/BIGeneric.framework/Resources
/Resources: No such file or directory
cp:
build/Universal/KisMAC.app/Contents/Frameworks/BIGeneric.framework/Versions/
A/Resources/Resources: No such file or directory
cp:
build/Universal/KisMAC.app/Contents/Frameworks/BIGeneric.framework/Versions/
A/A: Too many levels of symbolic links
cp:
build/Universal/KisMAC.app/Contents/Frameworks/BIGeneric.framework/Versions/
Current/Resources/Resources: No such file or directory
cp:
build/Universal/KisMAC.app/Contents/Frameworks/BIGeneric.framework/Versions/
Current/A: Too many levels of symbolic links
cp:
build/Universal/KisMAC.app/Contents/Frameworks/BIGL.framework/Resources/Reso
urces: No such file or directory
cp:
build/Universal/KisMAC.app/Contents/Frameworks/BIGL.framework/Versions/A/Res
ources/Resources: No such file or directory
cp:
build/Universal/KisMAC.app/Contents/Frameworks/BIGL.framework/Versions/A/A:
Too many levels of symbolic links
cp:
build/Universal/KisMAC.app/Contents/Frameworks/BIGL.framework/Versions/Curre
nt/Resources/Resources: No such file or directory
cp:
build/Universal/KisMAC.app/Contents/Frameworks/BIGL.framework/Versions/Curre
nt/A: Too many levels of symbolic links
.ok