[kismac] Re: Airport and Data Packages?

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:22:51 +0930

Yeah, it's the hardware. It's relatively new, and we haven't got very far on supporting it.

A prism2 card would help.

On 20/07/2006, at 2:18 PM, Jose Barrios wrote:

Hey this is a great program ! Im just gettin some problems capturing some data packages with the Airport card in passive mode, obiously (im using an Intel Macbook ON-pro]) Im just wondering if its bcs of the hardware, and if I should get a USB Prism2 card better?
oh, and along those lines, will Airport ever support Authentification attacks and all that fun stuff?

Thx