[kismac] Airport Extreme

  • From: "Mathieu Masseboeuf" <mathieum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:55:57 +0100

Hi,

I'm new to the list, wanted to look in archive first but it seems they is
no archive :D
I've just received a 12'' powerbook witn an airport extreme card, and I
don't manage to get KisMac working with both drivers.
MacJack drivers tell me hardware is not responding (well, they are not
made for that card), and Viha drivers seem to load without error message
(or to not load), but then I cannot click on the scan button, it just
doesn't do anything (boink sound excepted)
Any clue wether it's just that the card isn't supported yet ?

Tia,
--
Mathieu Masseboeuf