[kismac] AirPort Extreme 802.11n Enabler

  • From: "globo" <globo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:13:10 +0100

Hi everyone,

Since the release of the enabler seems to be imminent I was wondering
if the update will have any serious effects in regards to Kismac.

Will the current functionality remain?
Since there's no easy way to go back to the old firmware, that would be
nice to know. I personally could wait because I don't have a 802.11n
basestation.

Is it more likely that Apple will release more hints and clues on the
driver? After all now the hidden features have been unlocked and
there's no need to keep the secrets.

globo