[kismac] Re: AirDash WRUB-2011i and ALFA NETWORK AWUS036H

  • From: "Bubu (Tahiti)" <bubu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:41:26 -1000

The exact message is :

Reinjection unsuccessful : KisMAC was unable to start a reinjection attack, because : The networks seems to be not reacting.

Le 26 juil. 07 à 14:48, Jake Trimble a écrit :

I own it (wrub-2011i) and it works really well. The only downside is the really shitty antenna. But I can confirm it working on my DI-614+ router with packet injection. I think your problem might be that your card keeps dropping the network.

On Jul 26, 2007, at 5:30 PM, Bubu (Tahiti) wrote:

Hi,

I own a usb WIFI dongle driven by a PRISM2 chip (the AirDash WRUB-2011i) that's seems to work with Kismac but it acts like if it could'nt reinject packets with the USB prism driver.

I always get the message "network seems to be not responding" (or smtg like that).

What's bad ?

I also would like to know if support is planned for the ALFA NETWORK AWUS036H dongle which is driven by a realtek rtl8187 chipset that can do packet reinjection.

See details here (in french) :

http://www.tuto-fr.com/tutoriaux/crack-wep/test-usb-alfa-network.php

And the drivers are here :

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx? Langid=1&PFid=1&Level=6&Conn=5&ProdID=36&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&D ownloads=true