[kismac] AirDash WRUB-2011i and ALFA NETWORK AWUS036H

  • From: "Bubu (Tahiti)" <bubu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:30:06 -1000

I own a usb WIFI dongle driven by a PRISM2 chip (the AirDash WRUB-2011i) that's seems to work with Kismac but it acts like if it could'nt reinject packets with the USB prism driver.

I always get the message "network seems to be not responding" (or smtg like that).

What's bad ?

I also would like to know if support is planned for the ALFA NETWORK AWUS036H dongle which is driven by a realtek rtl8187 chipset that can do packet reinjection.

See details here (in french) :

And the drivers are here :

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx? Langid=1&PFid=1&Level=6&Conn=5&ProdID=36&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Down loads=true