[kismac] After successful reinjecting packets, Kismac stops logging further packets

  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:48:52 +0100

Hi

I don´t know where to ask else. Maybe its a bug. I loggeg packets from a WEP network, used flooding and then successful packet reinjecting. However, after this it stops logging/counting new packets and the "Last seen"-timestamp stood still. After stopping and restarting the scan it works as normal as before. Whats wrong? I use the latest built from SVN rev #98.

regards,
 Andreas