[kismac] Re: AR5008

  • From: "Michael Miller" <1337mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:58:00 -0600

Is the HAL only availible for Linux(i.e. can it not be molded to fit
OSX's kext standard)? Also, does it support packet injection/monitor
mode with kismac under linux? While it may not be ideal to use a
binary package, if it supports what is needed, then it should work,
right?

On 4/14/07, Beat Zahnd <beat.zahnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The madwifi project is not of much help as it is based on closed
source HAL available only in binary form.

Greetings, Beat