[kismac] Re: A beginners question

  • From: Ray Haque <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 15:51:55 -0400

Actually, don't put yourself down.  I have the same questions!  How
does this feature work?  I have done all I can to look for docs, but
the FAQ on the website is about as close as I could get.  The help
seems to point to the Mac OS X help feature, but then nothing specific.
  Perhaps the help files have not yet been written?

If someone could just give us the run down on this I would appreciate
it.

Namely, what should we be logging concerning the "dumplog"?  Is that
required to crack a WEP key?

-Ray Haque
ray AT gloop.net