[kismac] 12a

  • From: F0T0™ <daren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 13:59:40 -0700

Hi the new installer on 12a worked great.
I like the new interface/look.

I wasn't able to connect to a network from within Kismac. I didn't really think I would be able to.
Also the sound file prefs is messed up.

It plays the wrong sound for wep protected sites, and no sound at all for open networks.
I tried it several times, and the problem repeated itself.
Also the driver tool never seems to do the job of stopping the driver. , and where is the feature of being able to change the mac address at?

My config is a TI PB 800mhz 512mb ram  running OS 10.2.6
With a senao 2511 cd plus ex card
Keep up the good work
Daren