[kismac] Re: 1.0

  • From: Richard Smith <smith@xxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:48:55 -0700

Would you have any interest in allowing kismac to optionally use the
apple driver in those situations when another driver won't load (as in
the airport extreme now)? It would be much less capable, but might be
nice for those of us comfortable with the user interface and don't want
to switch over to MacStumbler...

Another use would be in those situations where you want to "stumble/log
in" and (I presume) using the airport driver would let us run kismac
and connect to a remote network.

...r

--
Richard Smith, Associate Professor School of Communication
Director, Centre for Policy Research on Science and Technology