[kismac] Re: 1.0

  • From: Lasse Vibe Jespersen <l.j@xxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:51:16 +0200

sounds good.. like the others who have offered their help, i am a
proficient writer - provide me with some specifications for your
documentation and ill make it readable and smooth..
by the way, couldn't you consider KisMAC growing to include other
programmers as 'core' developers? i cannot be quite sure of course, but
i would imagine there are a few capable programmers out there who would
gladly lift their share of the burden developing it.. to glorious 1.0 !!
:)

--
Don't hate the player, hate the game.