[kismac] Re: (0.21a) Atheros card not working

  • From: Bug Dave <bugdave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 03:48:17 -0400

I use an Atheros Cardbus card with the orangeware drivers installed. I haven't had this problem :( Does the card work fine with the orangeware drivers?

BugDave BugDave@xxxxxxxxx PGP Key Below

On Apr 22, 2006, at 2:39 AM, Colin wrote:

Pretty simple... I have an Atheros Cardbus card (branded Enterasys Networks) in my PowerBook G3 Pismo, running on Mac OS X 10.4.6, with the Orangeware Atheros drivers. But it doesn't work with KisMAC. It appears to scan, but no data is picked up. Is this a bug in KisMAC, or could it be conflicting with the drivers?