[kismac] Re: 0.07a Possible Bug

  • From: Michael Shapiro <mikes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:31:32 -0500

Yep, I'm using active mode. To use passive mode i need to turn airport off and then use the driver tool to start the Viha driver, right? (do i need to kextunload the airport drivers?)

I'm using 0.07a on my 500Mhz iBook with a standard Airport Card and when i double click on a network to view it's clients, it flips to the client tab but shows no clients. Anyone else seen this?

You are using the active mode, are you? It is not as powerful as passive mode stumbling....

mick

N = R* Fp Ne Fl Fi Fc L --mike mikes@xxxxxxx