[kismac] 0.04d3 minor but annoying problems

  • From: ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:28:04 +0200

>i just put 0.04d3 out, for all of you who had problems...

Hi Mick,

-there really is something in Kismac that keeps the harddisk going,
but only when kismac is scanning. The disk spins up when you press
the 'scan' button...
Anyone to claim otherwise?

-the GPS coordinates arrive in degrees.minutes(.)minutesdecimal from
my (tn200) device. The correct calculation of the location now is
concat(degrees,".",(minutes.minutesdecimal)*60)). If you don't do
that, you get very silly maps and useless locations. Heck, if I can
recompile with the developerCD that came with 10.x, I should be able
to adopt the source myself, shouldn't I?