[kismac] Re: 0.03c released

  • From: Armen Casarjian <armen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:32:37 -0500

You have some great intuition, when I turn off channel hopping the
card's status light steadies itself to the even blinking I described.
When I try and tweak the frequency field however, the changes don't
seem to register after I click OK and it defaults to .20 again. I'm
trying things like .30, and it won't stay there. But you say MacJack
won't work yet? I'm confused because it picks up signals pretty well,
I'd imagine it's not too far from making a solid connection to them...