[kinovea-dev] Re: Next releases

The new experimental version is up online.

joan.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010
18:23:57 +0100,  wrote:

Hi,

I think it's time for a new experimental
release, there has been many changes in the trajectories department and
languages, and that needs to be tested by as many persons as possible.
I'll
try to do that next week end or so.

Also, I think the ammount of additions
in the trunk since 0.7.10 (february 2009) deserves an official release.
wanted to see if I could work on audio, but I'm really not motivated by it.
I'd rather work on image processing and other stuff.
So the plan is to
release the experimental version, and then polish the existing code to be
able to make the official release as shortly after as possible.

We can
still go on with the experimentations in capture, dual export, SVG
drawings, and these will be targetted for the next set of releases.

Please
let me know what you think.
If you are aware of any "show stopper" bug,
annoyance or missing part, please report :-)

joan.