[kinovea-dev] Next releases

Hi,

I think it's time for a new experimental release, there has been
many changes in the trajectories department and languages, and that needs
to be tested by as many persons as possible.
I'll try to do that next week
end or so.

Also, I think the ammount of additions in the trunk since
0.7.10 (february 2009) deserves an official release.
I wanted to see if I
could work on audio, but I'm really not motivated by it. I'd rather work on
image processing and other stuff.
So the plan is to release the
experimental version, and then polish the existing code to be able to make
the official release as shortly after as possible.

We can still go on with
the experimentations in capture, dual export, SVG drawings, and these will
be targetted for the next set of releases.

Please let me know what you
think.
If you are aware of any "show stopper" bug, annoyance or missing
part, please report :-)

joan.