[kernelreadfans] Re: Best deal of the month

  • From: "El Ellery" <Truman_Lust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kernelreadfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 05:49:41 +0100

It is certain that I soon came to, thanks to the vigorous rubbings that I received!!

Çíálìs definetely better then Vìágrå
..can last for 2 days
..You can have alcohol with Çiàlis
..improves sexual performances twice better then Vîàgrá
..it costs much cheaper than Pfîzër Vîágra
Get CÎÁLIS (SUPÊR VÌÁGRÀ) here

Discontinue Glasses were used with feverish activity? The House of Representatives shall be composed of members chosen every second year by the people of the several states, and the electors in each state shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the state legislature.