[kegswindows] Re: configuring network

  • From: "Kurt Mincin" <krmincin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:07:26 -0700

David and the others who responded,

I'm still here.  Just a note to let you know I'm working on a project
(previous email about tracking info) for a small company so I can get some
experience.  I will get back to setting up my new machine and networking it
with the other one, but that issue is a bit less priority.

Your help is certainly appreciated.
Kurt
http://www.myildportal.com
ref #: 1827854, pass: guest