[katalystclan] Re: hacker uniform?

  • From: "Vanasselberg, Chris" <Chris.Vanasselberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 15:20:49 -0400

Ahhh very good catch.

________________________________

From: katalystclan-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed May 20 15:20:09 2009
Subject: [katalystclan] Re: hacker uniform?

Maybe a check box that says "I read the clan rules and agree to have my ass
beaten if I break them".

T3400

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 14:51, Vanasselberg, Chris
<Chris.Vanasselberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        hmmm... Can a few people check out the JoinForm on our site and let me
know if content needs to be changed? or if we need to request addl information
etc.
        Chris/Racer2731
        PS... if you dont sign your name I dont know whos email me lol....

________________________________

        From: Cerbie <cerbie@xxxxxxxxx>

        Subject: [katalystclan] Re: 1st Kalyst List Message
        To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 2:31 PM

Racer has done a great job fixing up the site and he's working on the forums.
We have a complete backup of the forums so none of your spam, er, messages will
be lost.

The issue is that our security has been compromised a dozen times and Bluehost
threatened to shut us down. So, we had to delete the entire site and recreated
it using new, updated, software, which includes recreating the database as well.

Thanks goes to racer for working on this!

        From: Eric Stevenson <ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc334.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx> >
        Subject: [katalystclan] 1st Kalyst List Message
        To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc334.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 1:18 PM

        This mailing list is available for all members of Katalyst.  If you are
reading this message you are already subscribed.  Simply reply and your message
will sent to all other subscribers.

        A mailing list from Yahoo was mentioned yesterday.  It was necessary
that each user manually subscribe.  Since there were no takers and it sucked,
I've abandoned it and set up this mailing list.  It gives me a feeling of
satisfaction and technical superiority so I will continue to send trivial
information until I receive a sufficient number of complaints. :-)

        T3400