[katalystclan] Re: 1st Kalyst List Message

  • From: Ken Ackerman <kayakinack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

Just let me know what you need and how to do it Racer, you know I got ya!

Date: Wednesday,
          May 20, 2009, 2:31 PM

                Racer has done a great job fixing up the site and he's
                working on the forums. We have a complete backup of the forums
                so none of your spam, er, messages will be lost.

                The issue is that our security has been compromised a dozen
                times and Bluehost threatened to shut us down. So, we had to
                delete the entire site and recreated it using new, updated,
                software, which includes recreating the database as well.

                Thanks goes to racer for working on this!

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, Eric Stevenson <ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx>
                wrote:

From:
                  Eric Stevenson <ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
                  [katalystclan] Re: 1st Kalyst List Message
To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
                  Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 9:49 AM

                  Does anyone have any info regarding the status of the web
                  page and forums?

                  On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 09:34, Ken
                  Ackerman <kayakinack@xxxxxxxxx>
                  wrote:

                        Sounds good, preciate it, I was
                          wondering how to do something hat you didn't have ot
                          sign up for manually, thanks bud!

--- On
                          Wed, 5/20/09, Eric Stevenson
<ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx>
                          wrote:

From:
                            Eric Stevenson <ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
                            [katalystclan] 1st Kalyst List Message
To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
                            Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 1:18 PM

                            This mailing list is available for all members
                            of Katalyst.  If you are reading this message
                            you are already subscribed.  Simply reply and
                            your message will sent to all other
                            subscribers.

                            A mailing list from Yahoo was mentioned
                            yesterday.  It was necessary that each user
                            manually subscribe.  Since there were no takers
                            and it sucked, I've abandoned it and set up this
                            mailing list.  It gives me a feeling of
                            satisfaction and technical superiority so I will
                            continue to send trivial information until I
receive
                            a sufficient number of complaints. :-)

                            T3400