[katalystclan] Re: 1st Kalyst List Message

  • From: "Vanasselberg, Chris" <Chris.Vanasselberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:06:00 -0400

Reregistration will be required. Since we are using PHPNUKE and theres a
lot of integration I can do with it. My goal is to have one account to
login to the Website to post news, pictures, stories or other misc
information, same account for the forums, same account for our ladder
system, clan white/ban list and for posting match results etc. Anyways
long story short, every does need to register again, I would wait until
tomorrow though in case I have problems with the forums integration. But
hopefully one account will allow you to do everything on our site... By
the way, I need help getting all of the pages updated. there are also
many more pages that need to be added and/or enabled.

Chris/Racer2731

________________________________

        From: Cerbie <cerbie@xxxxxxxxx>

        To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 2:31 PM

Racer has done a great job fixing up the site and he's working on the
forums. We have a complete backup of the forums so none of your spam,
er, messages will be lost.

The issue is that our security has been compromised a dozen times and
Bluehost threatened to shut us down. So, we had to delete the entire
site and recreated it using new, updated, software, which includes
recreating the database as well.

Thanks goes to racer for working on this!

        From: Eric Stevenson <ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc334.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx>

        Subject: [katalystclan] 1st Kalyst List Message
        To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc334.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 1:18 PM

        This mailing list is available for all members of Katalyst.  If
you are reading this message you are already subscribed.  Simply reply
and your message will sent to all other subscribers.

        A mailing list from Yahoo was mentioned yesterday.  It was
necessary that each user manually subscribe.  Since there were no takers
and it sucked, I've abandoned it and set up this mailing list.  It gives
me a feeling of satisfaction and technical superiority so I will
continue to send trivial information until I receive a sufficient number
of complaints. :-)

        T3400