[katalystclan] Re: 1st Kalyst List Message

  • From: "Vanasselberg, Chris" <Chris.Vanasselberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:43:58 -0400

We will have our forums up tonight, I already have it instaleld but Im
keeping them all to myself until I am ready to prevent people from
posting until I get the old forum posts imported.
Chris/Racer2731

________________________________

        From: Eric Stevenson <ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx>
        To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 9:49 AM

        Does anyone have any info regarding the status of the web page
and forums?

        On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 09:34, Ken Ackerman
<kayakinack@xxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc334.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=kayakinack@xxxxxxxxx> >
wrote:

Sounds good, preciate it, I was wondering how to do something hat you
didn't have ot sign up for manually, thanks bud!

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, Eric Stevenson <ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc334.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx>

        From: Eric Stevenson <ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc334.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx>

        Subject: [katalystclan] 1st Kalyst List Message
        To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc334.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 1:18 PM

        This mailing list is available for all members of Katalyst.  If
you are reading this message you are already subscribed.  Simply reply
and your message will sent to all other subscribers.

        A mailing list from Yahoo was mentioned yesterday.  It was
necessary that each user manually subscribe.  Since there were no takers
and it sucked, I've abandoned it and set up this mailing list.  It gives
me a feeling of satisfaction and technical superiority so I will
continue to send trivial information until I receive a sufficient number
of complaints. :-)

        T3400