[katalystclan] Re: 1st Kalyst List Message

  • From: Cerbie <cerbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:31:49 -0700 (PDT)

Racer has done a great job fixing up the site and he's working on the forums.
We have a complete backup of the forums so none of your spam, er, messages will
be lost.

The issue is that our security has been compromised a dozen times and Bluehost
threatened to shut us down. So, we had to delete the entire site and recreated
it using new, updated, software, which includes recreating the database as well.

Thanks goes to racer for working on this!

From: Eric Stevenson <ericjstevenson@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [katalystclan] 1st Kalyst List Message
To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 1:18 PM

This mailing list is available for all members of Katalyst.  If you are reading
this message you are already subscribed.  Simply reply and your message will
sent to all other subscribers.

A mailing list from Yahoo was mentioned yesterday.  It was necessary that each
user manually subscribe.  Since there were no takers and it sucked, I've
abandoned it and set up this mailing list.  It gives me a feeling of
satisfaction and technical superiority so I will continue to send trivial
information until I receive a sufficient number of complaints. :-)

T3400