[kanchilug] Re: hi all

  • From: chidambaresan ananthan <chidambasakthi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 23:21:58 +0530

Kanchilug is so gud when arul,dhastha and praveen is here in the
hometown..the main reason for not able to maintain the activeness is
the lag of regular meetings.visit the nearby clgs,collect peoples..do
tis sfd as public event and collect the volunteers in tat group..also
please do maintain mailing list in active..dhastha posted one day one
appl,arul posted linux commands.like tat try somethng..dnt create fb
page and all,because as far as hear,kanchilug have many subscribers
after ilugc nu.so maintain it by useful posting.

On 7/8/12, mani maran <manimaran990@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi kanchi lug members,
>
> have you ever noticed about the current progress of our lug community?
> it getting worse.. :(
> though i'm not blaming senior members. even i'm also unable to organize any
> activities due to my tight schedule.
>
> ok, my question is how to promote our community?
>
> how to find the peoples who are interested in learning and sharing?
>
> can we create a facebook fanpage?
>
> please share your thoughts and ideas about reforming our community.
> Kanchilug Blog : http://kanchilug.wordpress.com
>
> To subscribe/unsubscribe kanchilug mailing list :

Be Open.. Be Innovative...

Chidambaresan Ananthan
Founder & CEO
Open Novus