[kanchilug] Promotion of FOSS

  • From: chidambaresan sakthi <chidambasakthi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 07:40:01 +0530

Dear Luggies,

I am belongs to Kovilpatti,a part of tuticorin district.here no such
awareness on FOSS and even the usage of computers to many peoples.To
eradicate such issues and increase the e-literate peoples in our area,we
start working with a foundation called Sakthi FOSS Foundation.Our Working
plan to promote Computer Knowledge and FOSS among School Students,if we
cultivate in earlier buddies means they grown up with that passion,thats
what we think.please support us and give suggestion to improve the
activities.keep visit us at www.sakthifossfoundation.blogspot.com and join
sakthifossfoundation*<http://groups.google.co.in/group/sakthifossfoundation?hl=en>
.

--