[kanchilug] KLUG : Demo on how to use Umbrello & Getting Suggestion to make Gnu/Linux Calender 2010

  • From: Arulalan T <tarulalan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug <kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 11:56:05 +0530

*Date :* 27* / 12 / 09**                           **Week :**36
**People : 9+1
*

Session   : 3** pm to 6 pm
*
*Location *: *Siva Kalvi Nilayam
*
*Topics Discussed :  Demo on How to Use  Umbrello and Getting Suggestion to
make Gnu/Linux Calender 2010
*

*Attendies  :*Praveen, Vishnu , Prakash, Elango , Yassir ,  Nagaraj , Priya
, Udhaya  and myself ( Arulalan ).

*New Guy :  Srinivas ,   studying 3rd BE(CS) in Thangavelu Engg College.
*

Umbrello is the powerful open source tool for UML Diagrams ( Unified
Modeling Language )  is the one of the unit in the OOAD Subject .

OOAD is the one of the subjects to all MCA and BE Students.

I showed demo on how to use Umbrello , how to draw UML diagrams and how to
generate template codings from UML Class diagrams . . .

Pravin took class on Mysql.  He showed demo on , File importing into Mysql .

Gnu/Linux Calender 2010 Design :

Pravin designed Gnu/Linux calender 2010 .  Shrinivasan gave this idea to
us.  Finally he designed  12 months template in svg formates.

we showed those calender template to all and got some suggestions .

we planned to print the Gnu/Linux calender 2010 in oil sheet.

The images of calender will be update soon . . .

*Details Of Next Meeting :*

*Date : 03 / 01 / 2010   ,  Location :  Siva Kalvi Nilayam*

*Topic :  WebScrabing  in Python*

*By : Rajeshwari *