[kamunho78] Hspice modeling of interconnect

  • From: Swaroop <ghoshso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kamunho78@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 19:40:30 -0400

Hi all,
    I am doing some preliminary experimentations on crosstalk. I wanted
to model a long interconnect so I used magic layout editor to model the
interconnect with a driver gate and used hspice to simulate it. Since
magic doesn't extract the inductance of the line, I used fastHenry to
extract the inductance of the line. My problem is , how to change the
spice file so that inductance is taken into account. If anybody has done
such experiments then please help me out.

Thanks a lot
Swaroop ghosh