[kag] Re: worst cache ever

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:18:17 -0400

I found that the work gloves I always carry in my vehicles have come in
very handy for geocaching.  If you recall my comments Hoover during the
search for Centroid "I'm not sticking my hand in there!"  I thinking
about adding a pokey stick as part of the standard equipment, or maybe
one of those extendable pointers, ummmmm.
Koopy of course can just do some 9 mm investigation first of any dark,
questionable, cache hiding spots.

-RS

P.S. Spell check turns Koopy into Kooky, how appropriate.