[kag] Re: worst cache ever

  • From: "Steve Koopman" <skoopman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:01:34 -0400

Hey Hoover,

I think this was more a test for you in the form of, "Has my hobby turned
into an obsession?"  One would think that by the time you have walked into
the alleyway, squatted down by the dumpster, and shoved your head under a
doing?", and walk away my brother!  Too funny!!!     :-D

Koopy

P.S.  Come on back to a kinder and gentler Kingston