[kag] Re: website updates

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 09:29:10 -0400

Spread em' out is what I say, Amherst Island, Howe Island, Gananoque where ever.

Lloyd

        From: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: 07/08/05 11:05:46
        To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [kag] website updates

        I made a few changes to the kag web page last night. I finally got
around
        to writing a new scoreboard program, and now it shows how many caches
each
        person has found, hidden, and has left to do. I also made new maps for
        Gananoque and Napanee since the old ones didn't show all the caches in
        those areas anymore. And I added a map for Amherstview, since jtee has
        been so busy!

        A couple of weeks ago I put a weather forecast widget in the top
corner. I
        think it's kind of nice, but it uses javascript. I don't think this
should
        cause trouble for anybody but if it does, let me know and I'll work some
        way around it.

        Hoover

        .

GIF image