[kag] website updates

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:04:50 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I made a few changes to the kag web page last night. I finally got around to writing a new scoreboard program, and now it shows how many caches each person has found, hidden, and has left to do. I also made new maps for Gananoque and Napanee since the old ones didn't show all the caches in those areas anymore. And I added a map for Amherstview, since jtee has been so busy!

A couple of weeks ago I put a weather forecast widget in the top corner. I think it's kind of nice, but it uses javascript. I don't think this should cause trouble for anybody but if it does, let me know and I'll work some way around it.

Hoover