[kag] Re: the list is now "open post"

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:40:38 -0400

Ooops, I know nothing about lists, I thought they all had a open
configuration.
I apologize Hoover if I breached an etiquette rule in posting the list
on the cache page, just trying to be a man of action (tell my wife).
Looks like it may have to be my credit card, but we can work that out on
the day.