[kag] Re: scuba cache

  • From: "FreeFloat" <freefloat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:35:41 -0400

One will be intentionally flooded for opening underwater - it will be marked
as such in the location instructions.  Yes they do indeed make underwater
writing paper - I carry a notepad of such type while diving.  The other I
haven't entirely decided but chances are it will be a "dry" box containing
normal Ziploc'ed items, although it will also have water-resistant log

Now I get to decide which type of cache is more appropriate for the location
I've plotted out...............

heeheehee this will be fun............