[kag] Re: online petition

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:11:11 -0400

I agree, if you read the petition some people are treating it like a discussion group, and even putting in negative comments.
Added my two cents worth, man I'm starting to throw around my Environmental degree like there is no tomorrow, glad it is good for something.

Gordon Campbell wrote:

I signed it, but don't expect miracles from an online petition. Due to their easily abused nature, they're generally disregarded. For true impact, nothing beats a snail-mail latter writing campaign or actual paper petitions.

Cheers,
.....G

Sam Gregory wrote:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Ontariogeo

plz sign this petition which is aiming to lift the Parks Ontario geocaching ban.]

Thanks Laefdolfan

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.