[kag]

  • From: "Helen Baker" <hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:22:11 -0500

My e-trex legend and I are not getting along.   1) turn it on        2) whack
it on something hard to get the buttons working

We are now good to go and if I remember correctly, it will work till I turn if
off, then we repeat steps 1 & 2.

Needless to say, I will not go out in the bush with just this unit and do not
wish to buy another at the present time.  Maybe Binrat will get tired of his
60C and want to upgrade in the near future.

Does anybody else have this problem?   and if so how do you fix it?

Geogranny