[kag] Re: lighthouse cache, and others

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:22:05 -0400

The Lighthouse is a great cache, the trick is retrieving it without being spotted.

Now, for a spot to hide a cache look at the City of Kingston's website for their Parks Map. I have used this to find spots to hide a cache.

I track all caches I have hit on Microsoft Streets & Trips and can send a picture of Kingston showing where caches are, using this I see some MAJOR holes with city parks all over that have no caches in them.

On another note, what about hiding a cache in Cataraqui Cemetery, lots of history in there and I am sure a cache could be hidden in a quiet area. There is a Prime Minister buried there and a few other notables.

Binrat
----- Original Message ----- From: <hamburgerking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>