[kag] Re: lighthouse cache, and others

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 14:43:47 -0400

OK everyone, missing the point:
Dave asked where a good place to hide a cache was, ie. a traditional. I have done spot checks on several of the cited caches and they have all turned out to be multis. I have no problem with visiting a cemetery to derive information to solve a cache location, in fact Cataraqui would be great seeing as the first PM is there. I do have a problem with hiding a container there, it changes the focus from learning the history, to making a bee line to the container.
-Graeme