[kag] Re: lighthouse cache, and others

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 22:23:50 -0400

I was at the Open House recently at Mac Johnson and was also at the Info Night
where the CA shared the Master Plan for Mac Johnson and they didn'y give a care
if I placed caches in the area.  So I think you are safe to place one in Little
Cat.

An entrance fee is a given for some areas, there is even a special attribute
for it.  What Geocaching.com does not want is caches placed by Garmin USA right
at their front door etc.