[kag] Re: kag Digest V3 #115

  • From: hidnseek@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:10:31 -0500

I noticed that too then realized I was not signed in, are you signed in?

On 11/18/06, rjconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx <rjconnelly@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Cool feature, but the map is not in my area.  It almost seems random the
locations it brings up.  One time it was Sweden, the next was Texas, and
then Detroit.  At least Detroit was the closest!  And when I move the map to
my area, it doesn't refresh and show any coins...