[kag] Re: gps questions

  • From: "Bob Connelly" <swimmrguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:48:55 -0500

Lib summed it up very well.  I too used a Legend for a period of time (much
shorter and many, many fewer finds than him!) and it is an excellent place
to start.  But within the year, I had upgraded to the 60CSx, which I love.
It does come down to how much money you are willing to spend.

On 1/28/08, lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote some of
this...:

> Come out to one of the next event caches/ pub nights and pick the brains
> of
> someone like swimmrguy or Remote Sensor. I'm pretty sure you'll get some
> solid opinions from the roomful of cachers!  You can also join the
> discussions at http://ottawageocaching.com/forum/, lots of opinions flying
> around there too!

And you are more than welcome to chat me (swimmrguy) up for opinions.  Feel
free to drop me an email, and I am always game to go for coffee or a pint
after work!  We don't have a pub night scheduled yet, but I am hoping KAG
can get something together in the next month or so.  We've seen a bunch of
new cachers logging finds in Kingston, so it might be a good time to have a
get-together.

Bob (swimmrguy)