[kag] Re: [geoqueont] Re: Re: snowmobile skimming

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 23:24:53 -0500

I have been luck and avoided a few goodies, but I have heard of some cute one's.

Most involve going to stores for:

- A long wait
- BFA for the Carl G / M203
- A Grid Line
- 6 Figure grid reference
- Prop Wash
- Bucket of air
- 50 Feet of shoreline
- Spark plug for a MLVW

And I can be evil in stores when someone asks for some of these items, I tell the poor soul that we are out and to go see the RSM or some other office/individual until he is running around the armoury all night.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darin Cowan" <pdcowan@xxxxxxxxxx>